Thursday, July 15, 2010

In the Pursuit of.....?

I am quite sure that my recent efforts have been little more than futile... why is it that we want so badly what we cannot have? It almost seems to make us want that thing even more knowing that we simply cannot have it.... madness!

Even though I firmly believe that I will likely never get what I want, I will still try, and of course fail. Yet, that only seems to make me want to try harder, or try something different that may just work... after all, the definition of insanity is often stated as doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. So, of course I will try different tactics, strategies, plans of action. None of which, of course, will actually work. But I will likely keep trying. Or perhaps, one day I will come to my senses or wake up to reality and realize it is a dead end road.

Time will tell. Let's just hope I don't drive myself to the point of insanity in the meantime.
:-S

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, that was extremely valuable and interesting...I will be back again to read more on this topic.