Saturday, July 25, 2009

Blaze - Masters Gamble Dog of Canada


We were at Tamsu Learning Centre for an agility trial this weekend, and Blaze earned his Masters Gamble Dog of Canada title today. Unfortunately we did not do so well otherwise, as I made some critical handling errors that cost us some "Q's". What a way to shake up my confidence with Nationals only a week away. We had some very challenging courses out there today, with some competitors feeling that judge Sue Miller's standard and jumpers courses had a bit of a "challenge" flair to them. Certainly I found them challenging, which is unusal. After training with Sarah, usually I find local trial courses not overly challenging. Sarah sets up some really challenging sequences for us in training. The side effect of this is that regular courses seem very do-able for us. I have also found recently that after having attended the Dave Munnings seminar, that I have trouble deciding how best to handle courses with the new information I have. I have not really practiced the new techniques to the point where I could use them with confidence in a trial, but they are still there in my head, influencing my decisions.... Very strange indeed!

Congrats to Blaze on his new title, and we are now only 2 Q's away from.... well, I won't say it. Don't want to jinx us.

Happy trialing everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You re, I guess , probably curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct partner utilizes your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://xeqipijeva.digitalzones.com/muvafuba.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to become rich