Saturday, March 3, 2007

Winter Gets Me Again

THE ENEMY.................. LARGE VOLUMES OF SNOW

THE SUPPOSED ALLY
.........................THE YARDMAN SNOWBLOWER


THE VICTIM
................................
Who would've imagined that a machine designed to HELP you would cause you so much grief! The snowblower really only has one job........move snow. If you can get the thing started without giving yourself a heart attack from stress, then all you have to do is point it in the direction of the snow, right? Well, things really aren't that easy. I can't believe what a hard time I had trying to clear some (a lot) of snow out of my driveway. That's two hours of my life I'll never get back, and it's a good thing machines aren't sensitive about being called various derogatory names repeatedly...................

No comments: